NILD Latest Recruitment Notification 2022: National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan) invites applicants for 08 Resident Medical Officer, Lecturer, Staff Nurse & other posts. Interested candidates can read the official notification from NILD Official Website i.e. niohkol.nic.in & Apply within 30 days. Complete details about NILD Recruitment 2022 like Academic Qualification for NILD Recruitment 2022, NILD Vacancy Details 2022, Age Limit for Resident Medical Officer Recruitment 2022, NILD Jobs Application Fee 2022, NILD Staff Nurse Selection Process 2022, How to Apply for NILD Resident Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 & other details mentioned below.
NILD Pathology Technician Recruitment 2022 – 12th Pass Govt Jobs in West Bengal
|Organization Name||National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan)|
|Name of the Post||Resident Medical Officer, Lecturer, Staff Nurse & other posts|
|Academic Qualification||12th Pass or Degree Pass|
|Total No of Vacancy||08|
|Closing Date||30 days from the date of advertisement|
Eligibility Criteria for National Institute for Locomotor disabilities Recruitment 2022 – Latest Govt Jobs Vacancy in West Bengal
Academic Qualification for NILD Recruitment 2022:
1. Resident Medical Officer: MBBS from any recognized University in Anesthesiology/Orthopaedics/Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation/Psychiatry
2. Lecturer (Physiotherapy): Degree & Post Graduate degree in Physiotherapy with 03 years of teaching experience from a recognized Institution/College/University.
3. Lecturer (SER): PG in Social Science with PhD in Disability/rehabilitation with 05 years of teaching experience.
4. Staff Nurse: Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized University/Institution with 03 years of experience.
5. Pathology Technician: 10+2 with Science subject with two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) with 03 years experience in Hospital Laboratory.
6. Assistant Store Keeper: Bachelor Degree & Diploma in Material Management from a recognized University.
7. Lower Division Clerk: Higher Secondary or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with a typing speed.
8. Electrician-cum-Generator Operator: Licence from a competent authority of Electrical Erection & maintenance, knowledge of generator.
NILD Vacancy Details 2022:
Post Name & Vacancy Details:
» Resident Medical Officer: 01
» Lecturer (Physiotherapy): 01
» Lecturer (SER): 01
» Staff Nurse: 01
» Pathology Technician: 01
» Assistant Store Keeper: 01
» Lower Division Clerk: 01
» Electrician-cum-Generator Operator: 01
Total No of Vacancy: 08
Age Limit for NILD Recruitment 2022:
• Resident Medical Officer: 35 years
• Lecturer (Physiotherapy): 35 years
• Lecturer (SER): 35 years
• Staff Nurse: 30 years
• Pathology Technician: 30 years
• Assistant Store Keeper: 27 years
• Lower Division Clerk: 27 years
• Electrician-cum-Generator Operator: 18 to 25 years
NILD Jobs Application Fee 2022:
Candidates should pay Rs.300/- as an application fee. SC/ST/PwD candidates do not need to pay any fee.
NILD Staff Nurse Selection Process 2022:
Candidates are shortlisted by written test & interview (written test 80%, desirable qualification 10%, desirable experience 10%)
How to Apply for NILD Recruitment 2022:
Candidates can visit the NILD Official Website i.e. niohkol.nic.in & download the application form. Candidates must attach all relevant documents & follow the guideline as instructed in the application form. Applicants submit the application between 30 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment News.
NIDL Office Address:
National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly
This page always provides the latest jobs vacancy updates to the candidates but they are strongly recommended to follow the official notification through the website for more updated news like application mode, salary, required qualifications, vacancy details & other details about National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities, Divyangjan Recruitment 2022.