RRC SECR Latest Recruitment Notification 2022: South East Central Railway (SECR) has recently published a recruitment notification for 75 Staff Nurse, Pharmacists, Dresser & other posts. Interested applicants read the official notification from RRC SECR official Website i.e. secr.indianrailways.gov.in & apply for walk-in-interview on a contract basis. complete details about RRC SECR Recruitment 2022 like Academic Qualification for RRC SECR Recruitment 2022, RRC SECR Vacancy Details 2022, Age Limit for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022, RRC SECR Staff Nurse Selection Process 2022, How to Apply for RRC SECR Recruitment 2022, Pharmacist Salary & other contract basis details mentioned below.
RRC South East Central Railway Recruitment 2022 – Degree Pass Railway Jobs Vacancy in India
|Organization Name||South East Central Railway (SECR)|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse, Pharmacists, Dresser & others|
|Academic Qualification||Degree Pass|
|Total No of Vacancy||75|
|Last Date for Walk-In-Interview||25.01.2022|
Eligibility Criteria for RRC SECR Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 – SECR Career 2022
Academic Qualification for RRC SECR Recruitment 2022:
1. Staff Nurse: B.Sc (Nursing) or General Nursing & Midwifery passed 3 years course bt the Indian Nursing Council.
2. Pharmacist: 12th in Science with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution.
3. Dresser: Matriculation/HSC & certificate course in Dressing from a recognized institution with 1-year experience.
4. X-Ray Technician: Diploma or Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician.
5. Dental Hygienist: Degree in Biology, Diploma/Certificate course(2 years) in Dental Hygiene, Registered with Dental Council of India as Dental Hygienist with 2 years experience.
6. Lab Superintendent: B.Sc with Bio-Chemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science or Diploma in Medical Lab Technology or B.Sc in Medical Technology from a recognized institution.
7. Lab Assistant Grade-II: 12th in Science with a Diploma/Certificate course in Medical Lab Technology from a recognized institution.
8. Physiotherapist: Bachelors Degree in Physiotherapy with 2 years practical experience from a recognized institution.
9. Audio-Cum-Speech Therapist: B.Sc & Diploma in Audio & Speech Therapy with 2 years experience.
10. Refractionist: 12th, Bachelor Degree in Ophthalmic Technique with 2 years experience.
RRC SECR Vacancy Details 2022:
Post Name & Vacancy Details:
• Staff Nurse: 49
• Pharmacist: 04
• Dresser: 06
• X-Ray Technician: 03
• Dental Hygienist: 01
• Lab Superintendent: 02
• Lab Assistant Grade-II: 07
• Physiotherapist: 01
• Audio-Cum-Speech Therapist: 01
• Refractionist: 01
Total No of Vacancy: 75
Age Limit for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022:
» Staff Nurse: 20-40 years
» Pharmacist: 20-33 years
» Dresser: 18-33 years
» X-Ray Technician: 19-33 years
» Dental Hygienist: 18-33 years
» Lab Superintendent: 18-33 years
» Lab Assistant Grade-II: 18-33 years
» Physiotherapist: 18-33 years
» Audio-Cum-Speech Therapist: 18-33 years
» Refractionist: 18-30 years
RRC SECR Staff Nurse Selection Process 2022:
Candidates will be selected based on Walk-in-interview.
Required Documents while Interview:
> 2 recent passport size photographs with self-attested.
> Educational/Technician/professional certificates
> Certificate for Date of Birth indication
> Experience certificate & No Objection Certificate from the employer & relevant certificates.
> Aadhar card & Pan Card.
> The Photocopy of Service Certificate & PPO (Only for Retired Railway Employee)
Pharmacist Salary Details 2022:
• Staff Nurse: Rs.44900/-
• Pharmacist: Rs.29200/-
• Dresser: Rs.19900/-
• X-Ray Technician: Rs.29200/-
• Dental Hygienist: Rs.35400/-
• Lab Superintendent: Rs.35400/-
• Lab Assistant Grade-II: Rs.21700/-
• Physiotherapist: Rs.35400/-
• Audio-Cum-Speech Therapist: Rs.29200/-
• Refractionist: Rs.25500/-
How to Apply for RRC South East Central Railway Recruitment 2022:
Candidates are instructed to follow official notification from RRC SECR official Website i.e. secr.indianrailways.gov.in & download the application form for applying. Candidates must upload all relevant documents & follow the guideline as instructed in the application form.
⇒ Staff Nurse: 18.01.2022 to 21.01.2022
⇒ Pharmacist, X-Ray Techician & Dresser: 22.01.2022
⇒ Lab Superintendent, Lab Assistant Gr-II, Dental Hygienist, Physiotherapist, Audio-Cum-Speech Therapist & Refractionist: 24.01.2022 to 25.01.2022
Candidates get all the latest jobs vacancy details from our article but they are advised to follow the official websites for more detailed information like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Salary, Qualifications & other details about South East Central Railway Recruitment 2022.