UPSC Recruitment Notification 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites candidates for online recruitment applications for 187 Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer & other Posts. Eligible & interested candidates can visit the official notification from UPSC official website i.e. upsconline.nic.in & apply online only before 13.01.2022. Complete details about UPSC Recruitment 2022 like Educational Qualification For UPSC Recruitment 2022, Age Limit For Assistant Commissioner Jobs Vacancy 2022, UPSC Jobs Vacancy Details 2022, UPSC Assistant Engineer Selection Process 2022, UPSC Jobs Application Fee 2022, How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022, UPSC Jobs Stipend & other details are mentioned below.
UPSC Latest Recruitment 2022 – Latest Govt Jobs Vacancy in India
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Academic Qualification||Degree Pass|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer etc.|
|Total No of Vacancy||187|
|Ending Date For Online Apply||13.01.2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 – Degree Pass Govt Jobs Vacancy in India
Academic Qualification For UPSC Recruitment 2022:
Candidates must occupy a Masters Degree or Bachelor Degree in Agricultural Economics, Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Mechanical etc from a recognized University or Institute.
UPSC Vacancy Details 2022:
» Assistant Commissioner (Crops): 02
» Assistant Engineer(Armament-Ammunition): 29
» Assistant Engineer (Electronics): 74
» Assistant Engineer (Gentex): 54
» Junior Time Scale (JTS): 17
» Administrative Officer: 09
» Assistant Professor: 02
Total No of Vacancy: 187
Age Limit For UPSC Jobs Vacancy 2022:
• Assistant Commissioner (Crops): 40 years
• Assistant Engineer(Armament-Ammunition): 30 years
• Assistant Engineer (Electronics): 30 years
• Assistant Engineer (Gentex): 30 years
• Junior Time Scale (JTS): 35 years
• Administrative Officer: 30 years
• Assistant Professor: 45 years
Candidates age relaxations will be followed as per the Govt rules.
UPSC Jobs Application Fee 2022:
Candidates have to pay Rs.25/- through online mode & SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates do not need to pay any fee.
UPSC Assistant Engineer Selection Process 2022:
candidates selection is made only by interview or by recruitment test. Candidates will be obtained UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PWBD-40 marks out of 100.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
Candidates must apply online only through the Official website i.e. upsconline.nic.in. candidates must upload all relevant documents & follow the guideline as instructed in the application. After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take out a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Required Documents for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
1. Matriculation/10th Standard certificate/mark sheets.
2. Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark sheet.
3. Experience Certificate
4. Caste certificate for recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC
5. Certificate of Disability for PwBD candidates
6. Claims change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce candidates sworn all documents before the Oath Commissioner.
7. Certificate in respect of claim regarding Professional Registration, Language, Publications, NET, GATE, Conference, Internship.
8. Documentary support for any other claim made.
i. Closing Date for Submission of ORA: 13.01.2022
ii. Last Date for Printing the Online Application: 14.01.2022
Candidates will get about all the latest Jobs vacancy details on our page. But they are strongly advised to follow the official website for more information like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Salary Selection Process & other details about Union Public Service Commission Jobs Vacancy 2022 – UPSC Latest Jobs News 2022.